Body Wrap Process
The process is sanitary, warm, and comfortable. The wraps act upon all factors that cause body misshaping, including excess fluids, trapped waste, cellulite, and tissue weakness. With this ability, along with the natural ingredients in the solution, inch loss is just one of the benefits of the Warrior Body Wrap. Other advantages include re-contouring, skin hydration and smoothing, the restoration of blood circulation, and the cleansing of body tissues for improved health.
Expect the appointment to last about an hour. If measurements are requested, the session will be about 90 minutes.
A series of 3 to 6 Body Wraps is recommended, with 3 to 5 days between each wrap. If a client is overweight and on a weight loss program, a wrap is suggested for each 5 to 10 pounds lost.
• Step One: Preparation. The client arrives to the wrap appointment freshly bathed, without any lotions or perfumes on the body. If the client normally shaves their legs, the legs should be shaved the night before the wrap, rather than the same day. Client will bring a small bikini swimsuit or bikini panties and bra, which they will change into once inside a private treatment room.
• Step Two: Consultation. Your Body Wrap Specialist discusses a short questionnaire designed to help determine client goals and any pertinent medical information. The client is reminded what to expect during the session and answers any questions before starting the Wrap. A patch test on the inner arm may be done to rule out sensitivity to the wrap formula.
• Step Three: Skin Exfoliation. The Warrior Body Wrap uses dry brushing to facilitate inch loss. Dry brushing is the process of using a natural bristle brush on your skin that helps banish cellulite that is fantastic at boosting circulation and lymphatic drainage, and ultimately ridding the body of toxins.When the skin is exfoliated before the wrap is applied, dead skin cells are removed, capillaries are dilated to help nutrients get to the cells, and the metabolism of the skin is activated. This increases the inch loss results obtained through the wrap.
• Step Four: Measurements. (*optional) The client is measured and marked at several points on the body, per his/her request.
• Step Five:Wrap. Specialized cotton-elastic wraps are used to contour the body and to use pressure points in order to advance the working ability of the herbal solution. The wraps are soaked in a heated herbal formula made with the highest quality ingredients for maximum inch loss and improvement in cellulite and varicose veins and overall skin enhancements. Fat storage houses are reduced, allowing the body’s own cleansing process to take over and eliminate excess fluids and waste materials from the body. Cotton-elastic wraps help to hold body heat in, thus aiding the skin in absorption of the formula.
• Step Six: Staying Warm. Infrared Sauna. The client sits in our Full Spectrum Sauna for 30 minutes. Infrared rays penetrate into your skin deeply and they dissolve harmful substances accumulated in the body. Far Infrared & Mid Infrared waves penetrate deep into our body for a deep heating action which allows for the body to activate the sweat glands and metabolism. The sauna assists in burning calories, removing toxins, and strengthening the cardiovascular system while you relax.
• Step Seven: Removal. The wrap is removed, and the client is re-measured to document inch loss.
• Step Eight: After the Treatment. For best results, do not rinse or shower for at least 8 hours to allow the benefits of the formula to continue to work. Many clients report an additional inch-loss the day following the wrap. Because the skin-tightening results are not dependent on a water loss, but on the body’s own cleansing function, inch loss won’t return as liquids are taken into the body. In fact, the client should drink water immediately following the wrap to help flush out any released toxins or waste.